Web Developer / Server Administrator
Build and maintain full function web application designed to distribute information from internal systems to wide range of audiences. The web application will collect and distribute information both from outside users and internal systems. Manages activities and operations of servers and advanced systems. Applicant will be proficient in windows server provisioning, maintenance, and security best practices. A working knowledge of active directory structures, GPO, and certificates is required. Excellent verbal and written skills are essential.
Compensation: $50,000 – $70,000
- 2+ years of Windows Server Administration & Management
- 2+ years of SQL Server database design and management
- Candidates should have proven .NET experience as well as a solid understanding of Object Oriented Design and Programming.
- A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and consumers while leading development to a completed and successful solution.
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets.
- Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creation of site layout/user interface from provided design concepts by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Development of robust and user-friendly .NET-based web applications.
- Specifications/Requirements gathering as needed.
- Routine daily maintenance of existing sites and applications.
- Server maintenance and integration of web services into existing architecture.
- Database maintenance and web reporting development
- Information integration and presentation via cutting edge technologies.
Located in Beautiful downtown Denver, Colorado, within the new Ralph Carr Justice Center.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms and perform repetitive motions with wrists, hands, and fingers. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds or more. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, color vision, depth perception, ability to adjust and focus, and the ability to see clearly at 20 feet or more.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, work in high precarious places and the risk of electrical shock. Frequently handles emergency or crisis situations and may be subject to varying and unpredictable situations and work hours. The employee is subject to frequent interruptions, multiple calls and inquiries, and may occasionally handle absentee replacement on short notice. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.